- No glass containers of any kind
- No pets
- No open fires - there will be a community bonfire
- No littering (trash barrels are provided)
- Children must be supervised
- Camping in designated areas only - take only pictures,
leave only footprints
- Bicycle riding cannot happen in the stage areas, be respectful of pedestrians on paths, your safety is our first concern.
- Parking in designated areas only
- Unsafe horseplay or unacceptable behavior will
not be tolerated. If you put yourself or others
at risk, you will be escorted off the property.
- Not responsible for personal injury or loss *
- No underage drinking on the premises will be tolerated.
All coolers are subject to search - if you're not
legal to drink in a bar, you won't be permitted
to drink here either.
*Disclaimer: Guests/patrons agree to hold Delaware
Friends of Folk, vendors, staff, perfomers, agents,
and members of the board harmless from any claims,
including, but not limited to theft damage or loss
of property and any personal injuries while on this
event grounds or during or after arrival and departure.